Office is a San Francisco-based creative studio that crafts strategies and designs experiences to make things better.
What We Do
We work with leading brands and emerging businesses to clarify their stories and create meaningful experiences that matter to people. This includes brand strategy, visual identities, packaging, advertising, digital experiences, communications and environments. We don’t have a singular, proprietary process; we adapt to the unique needs, work processes and internal cultures of each client. But we find the most successful (and fun) relationships are truly collaborative. And the very best work is created together. In 2014, Office was awarded the Smithsonian's Cooper Hewitt National Design Award to honor lasting achievement in American design and recognize excellence, innovation and enhancement of the quality of life. The Office team was honored by First Lady Michelle Obama at the White House.
Over the past 10+ years, we’ve been fortunate to help build brands we believe in. Whether a global Fortune 100 company or Silicon Valley start-up, for us, it’s about the organization’s potential and the client’s courage to differentiate through design. Some of our partners, past and present, include:
Office is located in the vibrant and almost always sunny Mission District of San Francisco, in what used to be a window factory. Our team of experienced strategists, designers, writers and account directors are intensely curious and passionate about designing better experiences. Being a small studio keeps us collaborative, fast, flexible and creative. It helps us build close, long-term partnerships with our clients. And it allows our core leadership team to be involved in every project we take on.
Founder & Creative Director
We hire exceptional design thinkers and doers from all disciplines. If you think Office could be your dream job, tell us why at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We're looking for an experienced senior-level graphic designer to join our San Francisco-based team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about making things better through design. You’re curious about culture, consumers and brands. You thrive in a collaborative environment. You’re committed to quality and craft. And you’re incredibly versatile — energized by working on a big range of projects. Also must love dogs.
Must also have:
- A positive attitude and good sense of humor.
- At least 7 years of creative agency experience creating impressive branding work.
- Crazy-impressive portfolio of design work across UX, identity, packaging, retail/environments, and advertising — from concepts to guidelines.
- Strong strategic instincts and communication skills.
- Passions outside of work that make lunch conversations more interesting.
- Bachelor's degree.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about the art and detail of design, gets brand strategy and storytelling, and thrives in a collaborative environment. Must love dogs.
Must also have:
- Relevant work experience.
- Impressive portfolio of design work across identity, packaging, digital, retail/environments, and advertising. Experience in After Effects is a huge plus.
- Strong strategic instincts and sense of curiosity.
- Desire to work on a wide range of projects.
- Willingness to dive in to help on both administratively boring and creatively exciting stuff.
- Passions outside work that make lunch conversations more interesting.
For the latest job openings and other studio happenings, follow us on Twitter.